Barwell ECO Range: Ram Preformers and Extruders for Rubber
A simple batch-load method of preforming/extruding rubber blanks, preforms or strips prior to compression moulding.
- Ideal for short to medium length production runs or when regular material or die changes are common.
- Suitable for multiple industries and can run most rubber and synthetic polymer compounds and is also used for ceramic profiles.
- Accurate and consistent target blank weight.
- Includes automatic target weight adjustment using weigh scale feedback loop system.
- Reduces material wastage and labour costs.
- Multiple capacity options to choose from. (1-80L)
The premium ECO PLUS range includes all the features of a standard ECO but with enhanced features to provide even greater processing flexibility.
- Larger touch screen operator interface
- Quicker set-up due to 2000 item product database memory and inclusion of auto-cycle option
- Includes reserving conveyor
- Extended centre for easy cleaning and access