Moving Die (Foam Pressure)
- EKT-2000SP Moving Die (Foam Pressure) Rheometer is the founder of Ektron Tek that is the designer of Asia’s first computerized Rheometer.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D5289 & ISO 6502 standards.
- The torque sensor is directly attached to the upper die to avoid friction and mechanical resistance which influence sensors’ precision. The measured torque value is the real viscosity elastic property of compounds.
- This serials of Rotorless Rheometer adopt new designed die structure provides simple test piece loading and removing, and ensures the vulcanization properties of rubber compounds are presented perfectly due to the fact that test specimens in the die cavity are held firmly.
- The torque-measuring device installed on the upper die eliminates extra resistance forces generated from the oscillating structures and can enhance its sensitivity.
- During test, the computer can automatically measure some viscoelastic curves such as: Elastic torque curve, Viscous torque curve, Viscous-Elastic torque curve, Tancurve, Loss angle curve, Curing rate curve, Upper/lower die temperature curve. (Note: 2000SP model can get some more curves of foam pressure and pressure rate)
- Multiple control gates are available for controlling the specified data such as ML, MH, TS, and TC. And extra 18 control points are also supplied for the user to set some control gates at any time point of a cure curve.
- Standars accessory - SPC (Statistical Process Control) software is used to analyze and draw the statistical aontrol charts including X-RM, -R, histogram, and normal distribution for some specified data.