- The EKT-2002 MG Mixing Grader ( Carbon Black Dispersion) is designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D2663 & ISO1345 standards.
- Use precise optical magnifying lens and high quality digital video camera, incorporating with high-resolution image processing interface, so that you can get the most accurate surface image of sample.
- Exclusive accessory, the patent cutter is used to get the test specimen more easily.
- Professional software with strong processing abilities will instantly calculate the total amount of particles, average diameter, maximun diameter, total area of particles etc. after getting imagine; and then show the particle size distribution in Histogtam chart.
- Standard image could be saved and established to provide the user to compare and adjudge the mixing grade of test sample.
- Software system provides the function of quality control, so the user can establish the control gates for the amount of varied particle size and maximum size of particle.