IRHD Micro Hardness
Hardness (resistance to indentation) is one of the most widely measured properties used to characterise rubber - as it is a practical way of determining the degree of vulvanisation.
IRHD Micro Hardness Tester H12 Four models of the H12 are available, ranging from the basic model H12/1 to the H12/4, a PC controlled model.
- IRHD Dead Load Hardness Tester H14 The Dead Load Hardness tester, Model H14, is a digital, fully automatic bench mounted instrument which is designed to conform to international standards for testing rubber and elastomers.
- Shore A Hardness Tester H17A The H17A Shore 'A' Scale Hardness Tester is available in four different models. The design of each is robust and constructed from aluminium castings which with anti-vibration feet results in exceptional stability.
Shore D Hardness Tester H17D A bench mounted instrument which measures the hardness of harder rubber and plastics and displays the result in Shore D scale values.
- Shore M Hardness Tester H17M Three models are available, H17M/1, the basic stand-alone instrument; H17M/2, with printer; H17M/3, with printer and data input terminal.
- Pocket Durometer Accessories H18 The Wallace Pocket Durometers have a large range of purpose designed accessories to enhance user operation and ensure the greatest flexibility in their operation
- Data Collection Software Data can be collected quickly and simply at the touch of a button, using Wallace Data Collection Software.
- Sample Tables H19 Wallace have developed a Quick Change Range of tables for use on the H 12 Micro, H 14 Dead Load & H 17 Shore Hardness Testers as well as with the operating stands available for the H15 & H16 A & D Pocket Durometers.
Shore A Test Blocks H10A The H10A Test Blocks conform to the Test Specification of the following standards ASTM D2240 - 97, DIN 53505 and JIS 6253. Each set consists of six rectangular blocks of rubber approx. 50 x 62 x 9 mm.
- IRHD Macro Test Blocks H10 The H10 Test Blocks conform to the Macro Test Specification of the following standards: BS 903 Pt A26 - 1995: ISO 48 - 1994, ASTM D1415 - 1994, DIN 53519 and JIS 6253 - 1997. Each set consists of six rectangular blocks of rubber approx. 50 x 62 x 9 mm.
- IRHD Micro Test Blocks H12 The H11 Test Blocks conform to the Micro Test Specification of the following standards: BS 903 Pt A26 - 1995: ISO 48 - 1994, ASTM D1415 - 94 and JIS 6253 - 1997. Each set consists of four rectangular blocks of rubber approx. 25 x 25 x 2 mm.
- Papers Download papers on various testing methods and equipment.